1-Dimensional forward modeling software for CSEM
Lotem-Suite is a software package developed to perform 1-dimensional (1D) Controlled Source ElectroMagnetics (CSEM) modeling. LOTEM is a Time Domain Electromagnetic method (TEM) which uses grounded electric dipole sources for detection and delineation of resistive features in the subsurface.
The LOTEM method can also be used for:
- Mapping thin resistive layers, e.g. hydrocarbon saturated layers
- Determining conductive structures, e.g. geothermal anomalies
- Sub-basalt and sub-salt imaging
- Complete scanning of the subsurface from shallow to deep structures
Features of LOTEM-Suite include:
- Multi-component calculations
- Multiple parameter variations for single layers
- Spreadsheet data editors with Copy & Paste
- Spreadsheet model editors
- Multiple display features
- ASCII File Export of data & models
LotemSuite is distributed as copy-protected software. The software can be downloaded and it works fully during the 30-day evaluation period. After the evaluation you are required to purchase the package in order to continue using it. Purchase price is $999.00 plus shipping. License is offered with your choice of USB or Parallel key.
Licensed users can obtain e-mail support by sending requests for assistance, bug fixes and feature enhancements to email@example.com Please include the serial number, version number and attach the files with which you are having problems to your e-mail request.
The newest version can be downloaded from this website and will work with your licensed hardware key.
Option 1: Please print out the order form included with the install and FAX to +1 303 278 4007 or use your own purchase order form to furnish credit card, billing and shipping address information, amount and cardholder name with signature.